Role: Senior Engineer
Location: Denver, CO
In the role of Senior Engineer, you will be working directly with Program Managers, Project Managers and Project Teams managing oil and gas pipeline projects all the way from planning and design through the final construction and closeout. This is an opportunity to work with one of the Nation’s Leaders in Pipeline EPC Integrity Management. Our Senior Engineers develop specifications and drawings for assigned projects including design calculations, project objectives, and responsibilities by reviewing client requirements, project proposals and plans, and conferring with the Program Director, Project Manager and client representatives. This role is a leadership position, and you will be responsible for working with a team to develop a comprehensive workflow process tasks, and project assignments. This is a pivotal role that offers upward mobility to the right candidate.
Campos EPC (CEPC) employs a staff of highly-qualified engineering, procurement and construction professionals specializing in providing services for oil and gas pipeline/facility organizations. We accomplish this by providing efficient and cost effective EPC services that keep our clients compliant with industry standards and requirements. We maintain fairly priced services while striving toward a profitable business model. This allows us to hire and retain the most talented employees who can share in the success of the company. Our people are our success.
To meet the basic requirements for this role you will have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 8 years of Pipeline engineering experience
The Ideal candidate should also have:
- Problem Solving – Identify problems and work creatively in a team environment to resolve them.
- Flexibility – Respond in a flexible manner to issues; reprioritize work as the situation demands.
- Communication – Posses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organization – Manage competing demands; organize workload to efficiently utilize time.
- Teamwork – Elicit feedback and cooperation from a wide variety of sources, project team members, other internal resources and client representatives.
- Quality Focus – Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve quality of project deliverables.
- Leadership – Ability to lead design teams including Engineers, CAD Drafters, and support personnel to meet client approved timelines and schedules.
Campos EPC provides values our employees! We provide industry leading pay plans, exceptional growth potential, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) with company match.
E-mail Resume and Salary Requirements to Benjamin.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.963.9038